Since its introduction in 2005, the iconic 1 oz .9995 Palladium Maple Leaf has been a popular Royal Canadian Mint bullion investment coin. This coin is minted with one troy ounce of .9995 fine palladium, and has a face value of $50. Coins produced beginning 2014 have two new and unique features for enhanced security. Please Note: This item will be pulled from random dates.
- *This item will be pulled from random dates*
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9995 fine palladium.
- Unique security features for dates beginning 2014
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. For years beginning 2014, the new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows the last two digits of the mint year when viewed under magnification, as well as precisely minted radial lines in the coins field (both sides).
- $50 face value
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.