Introduced in 1988, the Royal Canadian Mint’s Platinum Maple Leaf coins are among the purest platinum coins on the market, making them highly desirable and tradable. The Platinum Maple Leaf bullion coin from the Royal Canadian Mint was the world’s best selling platinum coin in 2012. The reverse design features an iconic image of Canada, the maple leaf. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, created in 2003 by Canadian portrait artist Susanna Blunt.
These Royal Canadian Mint’s 1 oz. Platinum Maple Leaf Bullion Coin of random date mintage are a distinctive addition to your portfolio. This .9995 fine platinum bullion coin’s weight, content, and purity are guaranteed by the Government of Canada.
- This item will be pulled from random dates.
- Contains 1.0 troy ounce of .9995 fine platinum.
- Face value 50 Dollars.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, created in 2003 by Canadian portrait artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Displays an iconic image of Canada, the maple leaf.
- Sought after by investors around the world, the Maple Leaf Platinum bullion coin has quickly sold out since its introduction in 1988.
- The only .9995 pure platinum bullion coin issued and backed by the Government of Canada.