Walking Liberty 1/10 oz Silver Round
The Walking Liberty 1/10 oz Silver Round design is patterned after the American Silver Eagle. These small, fractional silver rounds make great gifts and can be used in trade and barter situations. With a Walking Liberty you can rest assured you are investing in high quality silver rounds.
- Walking Liberty 1/10 oz Silver Round.
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- The Walking Liberty Silver Round design is nearly identical to the American Silver Eagle coin, without the date and face value.
- Obverse: Features the beautifully graceful Walking Lady Liberty design. Draped in an American flag, she confidently strides toward the rising sun. Inscriptions include "Liberty" encircling the top 2/3 of the coin at the rim. "In God We Trust" is to the right of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Displays the Heraldic Eagle and striped Shield, with 13 stars arranged above the egle's head, Inscriptions include, "United States of America" encircling the rim's top, and the weight and .999 fineness at the bottom.
Although these are quality produced silver rounds they are generic in that they are sourced from different mints. Stock photo and description may not exactly match actual product.
The Walking Liberty design was first introduced in 1916 for the Half Dollar. Adolph A. Weinman received the commission to apply his design both to the U.S. dime and half dollar. Weinman's Walking Liberty is often considered the most elegant renditions of Lady Liberty ever to grace a U.S. coin. Many would even claim it as as one of the most beautiful coin designs in the world. The popular design was refreshed in 1986 to feature on the American Silver.
Many people who buy 1/10 oz silver rounds also buy the other fractional sizes, including 1/4 and 1/2 oz. Also, with your interest in the Walking Liberty Silver Round you may want to consider the Buffalo Silver Round and the Morgan Silver Round, as well.
Why Silver Rounds?
Silver bullion rounds have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a smaller premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs.
Silver rounds are available in many highly recognizable designs, making them very appreciated gift items. With an ever-growing selection, you will always find just the right match for every birthday, anniversary, and Thank-You opportunity. They are also a more budget-sensitive way to introduce your children to a life-long appreciation of coin collecting.
BOLD offers a large, and constantly growing selection of Silver Rounds. Consider adding Silver Rounds to your bullion investment strategy today!