Silver 1 Kilo Australia Perth Kookaburra *Random Date*
From its introduction in 1990, the Kookaburra’s popularity worldwide has been remarkable. Anticipation builds as each new release date approaches, and annual pre-sale volumes also continue to increase.
Each year’s release features a fresh new kookaburra design on the coin’s reverse side. These Kookaburras will be pulled from random dates.
- This item will be pulled from Random Dates.
- Contains: 1 Kilo of .999 pure silver.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the 30 Dollar (AU) face value.
- Reverse: Features features a fresh new kookaburra design for each year’s release. Also included are the inscriptions, “Australian Kookaburra,” the date, weight and purity, and the Perth Mint ”P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule.
First released in 1990, the Kookaburra series has been an overwhelming success in popularity. The series was the first from Perth Mint to feature a new reverse design each year. This is also Perth’s longest running series. The Kookaburra maintains a growing a worldwide following, and popularity increases with each release.