$5 Indian 1 oz Silver Round
The $5 Indian 1 oz Silver Round is a replica of one of the most famous coins ever minted in US Mint history, the Indian Head Half Eagle $5 gold coin. Produced with 999 fine silver by the Highland Mint, the rimless design with the images filling the entire fields makes for a truly stunning effect! This, coupled with the incuse engraving of both sides, is remarkable. This is one silver round you will certainly appreciate!
If you want to buy silver rounds that are ISO 9001 certified investment grade and can be placed in a precious metals IRA, or simply want a silver round that offers excellent liquidity, the $5 Indian 1 oz Silver Round is a great choice.
- $5 Indian 1 oz Silver Round.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Produced by Highland Mint, and displays the "HM" mint mark on the reverse.
- Obverse: This replica features a Native American Indian in full headdress. Inscribed above is "LIBERTY" with stars cascading down each side around the rim.
- Reverse: Displays an American eagle at rest, standing on a fasces, a bundle of elm or birch rods held together by bands, and an olive branch. Inscriptions include, "SILVER BULLION ROUND ONE TROY OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER."
The $5 Indian Head silver round is a replica of the $5 Indian Head gold coin, which was designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 19081916 and also in 1929. The original Indian Head gold coins were engraved with an incuse design, meaning that instead of a design with raised features, it was instead pressed into the coin thus giving it no raised features.
Why Silver Rounds?
Silver bullion rounds have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a smaller premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs.
Silver rounds are available in many highly recognizable designs, making them very appreciated gift items. With an ever-growing selection, you will always find just the right match for every birthday, anniversary, and Thank-You opportunity. They are also a more budget-sensitive way to introduce your children to a life-long appreciation of coin collecting.
BOLD offers a large, and constantly growing selection of Silver Rounds. Consider adding Silver Rounds to your bullion investment strategy today!