Silver 1 oz Australia Perth Koala *Random Date*
Perth Mint's Australian Koala series was first introduced to the public in 2007. That inaugural release was an immediate global success. The popularity of the series has only grown from there. Of course, one of primary the reasons for the sustained interest is the featured subject! Who could possibly resist these gentle, adorable animals? Along with the kangaroo, and kookaburra, the koala is recognized worldwide as an iconic example of Australian wildlife.
Anticipation builds towards each annual release, as Perth prepares to unveil a new koala design. The obverse remains consistent for the series, displaying the beautiful portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, created by Ian Rank-Broadley. Each year features a new design, adding collectability to this excellent bullion series. This item will be pulled from random dates of the series releases.
- Silver 1 oz Australia Perth Koala *Random Date*
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the 1 Dollar (AU) face value.
- Reverse: Features a different koala, each year displaying a unique setting. Also included are the inscriptions "Australian Koala," the date, coin's weight and purity, and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Limited mintage.