SilverTowne 1 oz Buffalo Silver Stackable Round
This SilverTowne 1 oz Buffalo Silver Stackable Round design is based on the original Buffalo nickel, minted from 1913-1938. The Buffalo nickel was designed by James Earle Fraser and was immediately received with high acclaim. Even to this day buffalo nickels remain a favorite of collectors.
Fraser’s new design began with a series of sketches, which he submitted for approval. He was pleased that the Native American and Buffalo sketches were selected from the three. As he later reflected on his choice of the coin’s design, he indicated that he wanted to display a uniquely American theme. He decided upon a portrait of a North American Indian, and the American buffalo (bison).
With this Buffalo Silver Stackable Round, we can continue to appreciate the remarkable contribution of Fraser’s original design. We also gain the benefit of their secure stackability!
The affordability of this sackable silver round also makes it a very thoughtful gift to introduce collectible rounds to your younger friends and family. The reeded rim is a very attractive addition, even if you don’t plan to stack.
- SilverTowne 1 oz Buffalo Silver Stackable Round.
- Features a stackable reeded rim design that allows each round to interlock for a secure stack.
- BU Proof-like background finish really brightens the beauty of the design!
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse: Features a recreation of James Earl Fraser’s original Native American head profile. The nicely detailed image completely fills the field, with “LIBERTY” inscribed at the right.
- Reverse: Also based on the original design, the featured image is a large American Bison (buffalo) standing on a raised mound. Inscribed within the mound is, “1 TROY OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER.”
SilverTowne Mint is well respected for the production of high-quality bullion products, and this Buffalo Silver Stackable Round is a very fine example!
With your interest in this Buffalo Silver Stackable Round you may want to consider the 1 oz Liberty Bell Silver Stackable Round and the 1 oz Morgan Stackable Silver Round, as well.
Why Silver Rounds?
Silver bullion rounds have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a smaller premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs.
Silver rounds are available in many highly recognizable designs, making them very appreciated gift items. With an ever-growing selection, you will always find just the right match for every birthday, anniversary, and Thank-You opportunity. They are also a more budget-sensitive way to introduce your children to a life-long appreciation of coin collecting.
BOLD offers a large, and constantly growing selection of Silver Rounds. Consider adding Silver Rounds to your bullion investment strategy today!