Engelhard Prospector 1 oz Silver Round
The Engelhard Prospector 1 oz Silver Round was produced in 999 fine silver with the true craftsmanship expected of the Engelhard Mint. The design is very attractive, and exhibits a level of detail that exceeds many silver rounds available in the marketplace.
The American Prospector was the first silver round offered to the general public. Produced only from 1982-1987, they continue to be sought by both investors and collectors. The rarity and popularity of the American Prospector increase with each passing year. This item will be pulled at random from existing inventory, which includes mixed dates.
Please note: These rounds might come in the original mint-issued plastic wrappers, or in standard flips, depending on our inventory in stock. Also, even in the original packaging, they may exhibit aging through toning or dark spots. These are the original Engelhard releases from the 1980s, and signs of aging are considered a sign of their authenticity.
When it comes to silver rounds, the first thing to consider is their true investment value. Many silver rounds have the added benefit of highly appreciated and collectible iconic designs. The Engelhard Prospector 1 oz Silver Round is a sound option for investment in fine silver, and can always be quickly liquidated when necessary.
- Engelhard Prospector 1 oz Silver Round.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Produced by Engelhard Mint.
- Obverse: Features an image of an older prospector, panning for precious metal nuggets in a stream. The rustic design is a commemoration of the early American prospectors. These brave souls forged their way West in search of adventure and fortune. Inscriptions include “The American Prospector, U.S.A.” and the release date.
- Reverse: Depending on current inventory, displays either an Engelhard logo or an Eagle, along with the weight and purity of the round.
Why Silver Rounds?
Silver bullion rounds have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a smaller premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs.
Silver rounds are available in many highly recognizable designs, making them very appreciated gift items. With an ever-growing selection, you will always find just the right match for every birthday, anniversary, and Thank-You opportunity. They are also a more budget-sensitive way to introduce your children to a life-long appreciation of coin collecting.
BOLD offers a large, and constantly growing selection of Silver Rounds. Consider adding Silver Rounds to your bullion investment strategy today!