Geiger Original Square 1 oz Silver Bar
This beautifully unique 999 fine silver bar produced by world renowned, Geiger Edelmetalle of Germany, is a stunning example of their exceptional quality. It also integrates very innovative security features. This Geiger Original Square 1 oz Silver Bar will definitely add great value to your silver holdings!
The obverse of the bar features a nicely detailed image of Schloss Güldengossa, a German castle near Leipzig. The castle reaches back beyond 1720. It was more recently taken over by the Geiger family in 2006, and fully renovated to the stunning beauty seen today.
The finish has a pearl-luster, and displays high-relief. Inscriptions include, “Geiger Edelmetalle” at the top, and “1 oz FEINSILBER 999” at the bottom. The castle image is centered within an attractive frame with “SCHLOSS GULDENGOSSA” inscribed below. The overall obverse design is also fully framed.
The reverse is filled with a diagonal pattern of diamond-shaped hallmarks with the initials of the mint (LEV). The security features include a unique serial number stamped at the bottom. Also, a special blue-coating is applied, that when viewed under a black light (not included), both the serial number and a larger diamond LEV hallmark in the center glows blue.
- Geiger Original Square 1 oz Silver Bar.
- Geiger Edelmetalle of Germany.
- Contains 1 oz 999 Fine Silver.
- Stunning pearl-luster and high-relief.
- Obverse displays historic Schloss Güldengossa, a German castle near Leipzig.
- Reverse displays diagonal pattern of LEV hallmarks.
- Security features on reverse include a stamped unique serial number and the application of special blue coating that when viewed under a black light (not included), both the serial number and a larger diamond LEV hallmark in the center glows blue.
- Single bars will ship in flips while mutiples of 30 will ship in the mint supplied plastic case.