SilverTowne 1 oz Morgan Silver Stackable Round
This SilverTowne 1 oz Morgan Silver Stackable Round design is based on the original Morgan Silver Dollar, minted from 1878-1904. The Morgan Dollar was designed by George T. Morgan as a departure from the typical designs of the period. Morgan desired to feature Lady Liberty with more of an American woman's resemblance.
The resulting design has been received as a hallmark in U.S. coin design from its earliest days. The Morgan Dollar also occupied a vital period of American history among the nations of the World. With this SilverTowne 1 oz Morgan Silver Stackable Round, we can continue to appreciate the remarkable contribution of Morgan's original design. We also gain the benefit of their secure stackability!
The affordability of this sackable silver round also makes a very thoughtful gift to introduce collectible rounds to your younger friends and family. The reeded rim is a very attractive addition, even if you don’t plan to stack.
- SilverTowne 1 oz Morgan Silver Stackable Round.
- Features a stackable reeded rim design that allows each round to interlock for a secure stack.
- BU Proof-like background finish really brightens the beauty of the design!
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse: Features a recreation of Morgan's original Lady Liberty left profile, with “LIBERTY” inscribed on her headband. A fine, beaded band encircles her. The inscription “E PLURIBUS UNUM” encircles the beaded band at the top. The bottom is encircled by a series of six-pointed stars.
- Reverse: Based on the original Morgan reverse design, the Heraldic Eagle is featured clutching arrows and an olive branch, a sign of peace won at a great cost. Below the eagle is a wreath. Inscriptions encircling the rim include, “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .999 FINE SILVER” and just above the eagle, “ONE TROY OUNCE.”
SilverTowne Mint is well respected for the production of high-quality bullion products, and this Morgan Silver Stackable Round is a very fine example!
The U.S Mint released the Morgan Silver Dollar in 1878 and discontinued it in 1904. After millions of Morgan Silver Dollars were melted down in 1918 (courtesy of the Pittman Act), Morgan Silver Dollars were released one final year in 1921. Morgan Silver Dollars are an important part of American silver coinage history.
With your interest in this Morgan Silver Stackable Round you may want to consider the 1 oz Liberty Bell Silver Stackable Round and the 1 oz Buffalo Stackable Silver Round, as well.
Why Silver Rounds?
Silver bullion rounds have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a smaller premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs.
Silver rounds are available in many highly recognizable designs, making them very appreciated gift items. With an ever-growing selection, you will always find just the right match for every birthday, anniversary, and Thank-You opportunity. They are also a more budget-sensitive way to introduce your children to a life-long appreciation of coin collecting.
BOLD offers a large, and constantly growing selection of Silver Rounds. Consider adding Silver Rounds to your bullion investment strategy today!