2nd Amendment 1 oz Silver Round
Golden State Mint announces the release of this tribute to one of our most important rights as citizens of the United States, as enumerated in the Bill of Rights Article II, the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The attention to detail and the simple yet powerful design are just what we expect from Golden State Mint, with their 45‑year reputation of issuing some of the finest bullion rounds and bars in the industry.
This remarkably detailed 2nd Amendment 1 oz Silver Round issued by Golden State Mint is definitely a must-have for freedom-loving citizens and proud gun owners alike!
- 2nd Amendment 1 oz Silver Round.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Produced by the Golden State Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts an early patriot standing firmly upon a rock mound, rifle in hand. A large American flag waves behind him, filling the background. Within the narrow rim-band is the inscription “CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.”
- Reverse: The center field is filled by the bold quote, “A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.” Also included is “1 Troy Ounce .999 Silver . GOLDEN STATE MINT.” Within the narrow rim-band is the inscription, “NO FREE MAN SHALL EVER BE DEBARRED THE USE OF ARMS.” This quote is attributed to Thomas Jefferson, whose name is inscribed at the bottom.
- Packaging: Singles ship in protective plastic flips.