2020 Texas 1 oz Silver Round
This 2020 Texas 1 oz Silver Round features some of the most iconic representations of the beautiful State of Texas. The obverse boldly displays a large, silhouetted image of the State of Texas filling the background. The image is textured to portray the astounding mix of agricultural diversity across the large State. Positioned over the very the heart of the State's image is the Lone Star, which speaks to the pure, independent spirit of Texas. Encircling and partially superimposing the top of the feature image, in large, bold lettering is "TEXAS." Below the image are inscribed the issue date and "Precious Metals."
Come and Take It
The reverse features a scene of three brave Texian colonists standing in defense of their community's cannon. These three depicted in the scene are representative of the 140 men who had rushed to stand against the 100 Mexican mounted infantry. The soldiers were dispatched to seize the cannon from the colonists. The Texians were able to effectively defend themselves and maintain possession of the cannon. This event became heralded as the Battle of Gonzales and is considered to be the event that began the Texian rebellion. The scene very appropriately displays the historic Molon labe banner, "Come And Take It." Inscriptions encircling the top rim include, ".9999 SILVER . ONE TROY OZ," punctuated by a small silhouette of the State of Texas. At the bottom rim, a banner displays, "BATTLE OF GONZALES . 1835."
This 2020 Texas 1 oz Silver Round is a finely-crafted tribute to the proud State of Texas. Struck in 999.9 silver purity, this stunning silver round stands among the very few silver rounds offered with this degree of metal purity!
- 2020 Texas 1 oz Silver Round.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Produced by the Texas Mint.
- Precious Metals IRA eligible.
- Obverse: Displays a large and prominent textured image of the State of Texas, featuring a superimposed lone star, with "Texas" boldly encircling the top of the image.
- Reverse: Features a scene depicting the 1835 Battle of Gonzales, proudly displaying a flag bearing the declaration, "COME AND TAKE IT."
- Packaging: Singles ship in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 25 ship in mint-packed plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 ship in 10 mint-packed plastic tubes of 25 each, secured in a beautiful custom MiniMonster storage box. Multiples of 500 ship in 20 mint-packed plastic tubes of 25 each, secured in a beautiful custom Monster storage box.
- Monster Boxes: Both the MiniMonster and Monster boxes are built from durable cold-rolled steel and finished with a matte black powder coat, the monster box lid features an orange cutout of the state of Texas. Each sealed monster box is secured with a unique serial number and a holographic seal to ensure maximum product protection.