Aztec Warrior 1 oz Silver Round
Golden State Mint is proud to announce the second edition of the Warrior series. This will ultimately be a six-edition 1 oz Silver Round set once the six rounds are released. The mint has a 45 year reputation of issuing some of the finest bullion rounds and bars in the industry. With the release of this striking Aztec Warrior 1 oz Silver Round, they have once again hit the mark!
In for the Kill!
The obverse features a Corinthian helmet, complete with a horsehair crest. Traditional weapons of the warriors of the series surround the helmet. Inscriptions include “1 OUNCE .999 FINE AG” encircling the rim-band at the top. The single inscription at the bottom displays the theme of the series, “WARRIORS.” A narrow rim-band displays a spearhead pattern.
The reverse of this action-packed silver round features a magnificent Aztec warrior with shield and spear raised and ready for close contact battle. He is arrayed only in loincloth, war-paint, and helmet, revealing the battle-hardened warrior’s powerful muscular frame. It is clear that this warrior is in for the kill! The single inscription “AZTEC” is mid-field to the left of the warrior.
This remarkably striking second release of the new Warriors Series issued by Golden State Mint is definitely a must-have! If you haven’t started your set yet, now is a great time to order both the Spartan and Aztec.
- Aztec Warrior 1 oz Silver Round.
- Second release of a new six-edition 1 oz Silver Round series.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Mint: Golden State Mint.
- Reverse: Features an action-packed scene of an Aztec warrior quickly moving in for the kill.
- Obverse: Displays a Corinthian helmet, complete with a horsehair crest. Traditional weapons of the warriors of the series surround the helmet.
- Packaging: Singles ship in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 ship in mint-packed plastic tubes. Multiples of 500 ship in sealed mint-boxes.