Highland Mint Buffalo 10 oz Silver Bar
Produced by Highland Mint, one of the most trusted private mints in the U.S. This Buffalo 10 oz Silver Bar displays in horizontal format, a remarkably fine, detailed scene that fills the entire bar. Featured is a full, right-facing profile of an American Bison (buffalo) standing in the foreground of its native grazing lands in the American plains. It is surrounded by the grasses it is feeding upon, and the background shows the rolling hills and skyline. The HM mint mark is displayed at the right rim.
Silver bullion bars have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. There are primarily two advantages recognized by those investing in bullion bars. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a lower premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver and gold coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs. Perhaps equally important to the precious metals investment stacker is the bar’s relative ease of stacking for storage. The stacks generally take less room to store than the same weight of bullion coins.
Consider adding silver and gold bars to your bullion investment strategy today. You will most certainly be very pleased with this Highland Mint Buffalo 10 oz Silver Bar!
- Highland Mint Buffalo 10 oz Silver Bar.
- Produced by Highland Mint.
- Contains: 10 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse: Features a remarkably fine scene of a full, right-facing profile of an American Bison (buffalo) standing in its natural grazing lands in the American plains. The HM mint mark is displayed at the right rim.
- Reverse: Displays two lines of type indicating the bar’s weight and silver purity in repeating diagonal rows.