SilverTowne Eagle 10 oz Silver Bar
Custom Minted in The United States of America by SilverTowne Mint, the Bald Eagle is displayed with distinction on the obverse of this 10 troy oz silver bar. The vertical design depicts the eagle swooping in to perch on a tree branch. Its feathers are very nicely detailed, which makes the overall design very attractive. The image fills more than half of the top portion of the bar. Included below are the inscriptions “.999 FINE SILVER TEN TROY OUNCES.” SilverTowne is well respected for the production of high-quality bullion products, and this SilverTowne Eagle 10 oz Silver Bar is a fine example!
Silver bullion bars have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. There are primarily two advantages recognized by those investing in bullion bars. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a lower premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver and gold coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs. Perhaps equally important to the precious metals investment stacker is the bar’s relative ease of stacking for storage. The stacks generally take less room to store than the same weight of bullion coins.
Consider adding silver and gold bars to your bullion investment strategy today!
- SilverTowne Eagle 10 oz Silver Bar.
- Contains: 10 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Custom minted ingot at the SilverTowne Mint.
- Obverse: Features a distinctive scene of a bald eagle landing on a tree branch.
- Reverse: Displays a nice waffle pattern, with an inset at the bottom displaying the familiar SilverTowne prospector and donkey image.