Johnson Matthey 100 oz Silver Bar
This Johnson Matthey 100 oz .999 fine Silver Bar is sourced from the secondary market. As with all secondary market items, there is a greater possibility of noticeable flaws. Johnson Matthey is well respected worldwide for the production of high-quality bullion products. This Johnson Matthey 100 oz Silver Bar is a fine example!
Silver bullion bars have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. There are primarily two advantages recognized by those investing in bullion bars. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a lower premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver and gold coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs. Perhaps equally important to the precious metals investment stacker is the bar’s relative ease of stacking for storage. The stacks generally take less room to store than the same weight of bullion coins.
Consider adding silver and gold bars to your bullion investment strategy today!
- Johnson Matthey 100 oz Silver Bar.
- Contains: 100 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse: JM logo, the bar’s weight, purity and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Some bars display a diagonal, repeating JM pattern, or may be blank.
- The weight and purity are guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
- These bars come from the secondary market, which increases the possibility of surface flaws.