Buffalo 5 oz Silver Round
Golden State Mint is proud to announce the release of this incredibly detailed Buffalo 5 oz Silver Round. The design, of course, is based upon the US Buffalo Nickel (also known as Indian Head nickel) issued from 19131938. Both the replicated design and detail of this silver round are a fine tribute to one of the most recognizable and popular US coin designs ever circulated. This should not be a surprise to any familiar with Garden State Mint. The mint has a 45 year reputation of issuing some of the finest bullion rounds and bars in the industry. With the release of this striking Buffalo 5 oz Silver Round, they have once again hit the mark!
This remarkably detailed Buffalo 5 oz Silver Round issued by Golden State Mint is definitely a must-have!
- Buffalo 5 oz Silver Round.
- Contains: 5 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Mint: Golden State Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a fine replica of the magnificent right-facing portrait of a Native American. The single inscription “LIBERTY” is included at the right rim.
- Reverse: Depicts a replica of the massive American bison (buffalo) standing atop a dirt mound. Inscriptions include, “GOLDEN STATE MINT . 999 FINE SILVER . 5 TROY OUNCES.”
- Packaging: Singles ship in protective plastic flips.