Walking Liberty 5 oz Silver Round
Golden State Mint is proud to announce the release of this incredibly detailed Walking Liberty 5 oz Silver Round. The design, of course, is based upon the US Walking Liberty half dollar issued from 1916-1947. Both the replicated design and detail of this silver round are a fine tribute to one of the most recognizable and beautiful coin designs ever circulated. This should not be a surprise to any familiar with Garden State Mint. The mint has a 45 year reputation of issuing some of the finest bullion rounds and bars in the industry. With the release of this striking Walking Liberty 5 oz Silver Round, they have once again hit the mark!
This remarkably detailed Walking Liberty 5 oz Silver Round issued by Golden State Mint is definitely a must-have!
- Walking Liberty 5 oz Silver Round.
- Contains: 5 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Mint: Golden State Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a fine replica of the beautifully graceful Walking Liberty design. Draped in an American flag, Lady Liberty confidently strides toward the rising sun.
- Reverse: Depicts a replica of an eagle perched upon a mountain crag, Inscriptions include, “GOLDEN STATE MINT . 999 FINE SILVER . 5 TROY OUNCES.”
- Packaging: Singles ship in protective plastic flips.